All you need to know about Flush Doors.
- July 12, 2018
- Posted by: saras
- Category: Uncategorized
It is said that the first impression is usually the last and this is true especially for entrance to our homes. Though the entrance creates a lasting impression on visitors mind but somehow doors remain unnoticed unless either they are elegantly done or completely in a bad shape. Doors are an important requirement and element in every home and should not only be charming pleasing but also have features like durability, strength, water and heat resistance and it should not warp with time. Gone are the days when doors were used for the mere purpose of maintaining privacy and security. Doors these days have become a beautiful structure and integral part of a home’s interiors.
There are numbers of options available for homeowners to choose a door from when it comes to decorating their homes. For an instance, panel doors, glass doors, PVC doors, steel doors, membrane doors, skin doors, and last but most importantly flush doors. Now let’s understand what flush doors are and why these doors have become the first choice of every homeowner.
A flush door has a basic structure composed of solid blockboard core, vertical stiles, and horizontal rails that create a pre-fixed frame. The blockboard is composed of wooden strips that are placed edge-to-edge and sandwiched between veneers, then bonded under high pressure and temperature using a synthetic resin. So in a simpler term, it is a door that is made of a timber frame covered with ply from both the sides and then the hollow part inside is filled with rectangular blocks of soft wood. Then a decorative finish is given by fixing veneer on the top. A flush door is so called because it has an entirely smooth surface. If water were to be splashed on its surface, it would simply flow off its surface without collect.
There are so many brands in the market that claim to offer quality flush doors but we stands out from the rest for its superior quality. We has mastered the art of creating flush doors, which are not only functional in terms of strength and security but also visually appealing and inviting to the viewer’s eye.
Benefits of using Flush Doors:
There are many benefits of using flush doors over other regular ones. We flush doors have many other qualities that make them far superior from regular flush doors:
- Our flush doors are stiff, impact resistanceand possess high strength.
- Unlike regular flush doors, Our flush doors never warpwith time. As they are made of softwood rectangular blocks on the inside.
- Our flush doors are not heavieras is the case with regular flush doors or plywood doors and can be easily installed and operated in everyday use.
- As these doors are chemically treated and vacuum pressed they are heat and water resistant.
- The material cost in making flush door is very less and hence, flush doors are more economical.
- Our Flush doors come with a lock area on both sides for ease of installation.
- These doors are decay proof. Chemical treatment makes the flush door termite and fungi free.
- Our flush doors offer a variety of designsand decorative finishes. These doors provide attractive, warm and traditional appearance.
- We gives the homeowners the opportunity to get the flush doors customizeas per their requirement and choice.
- Our flush door surface is highly resistant to stains, scratches and crash.
- These doors are dimensionally accurateand stable.
- These doors require less maintenance.
- Our flush doors are durableand have a high screw holding capacity.
- They can be made easily in any shape and are easy to install.
To ensure that the our flush doors are of the highest quality you can watch a video that shows the entire manufacturing process of flush doors.Our flush doors are of Boiling Water Proof Grade, and IS 2202 –1 certified. But, this kind of quality is only maintained because their doors pass through a total of 15 rigorous tests.
The impact indentation test, shock resistance test, slamming test, screw withdrawal resistance test and glue adhesion test are few of them.
As you can see, much care, precision and attention go into making a single door. Proving that doors are not merely for allowing or prohibiting access to an area, but they hold a much bigger purpose in ahome and create a warm, welcoming feeling, and making a grand first impression that lasts forever.
I hope you enjoyed knowing all about our flush doors and will give doors of your home the importance they deserve.